Participation and price
The European Orchestra Festival is open to orchestras that are member of the European Orchestra Federation (EOFed), as well as orchestras that are member of a national orchestra association that is a member of the EOFed. If you are unsure whether your orchestra is a member, consult the website, or send us a mail.
The application form is now open. Direct link HERE
After the form has been filled out, please remember to send in the orchestra list, found here: Orchestra list
The price for attending the festival is €360 per person and 290 € for youth under 25 (in multiple bed rooms). There is an additional fee of € 80 for those who require a single room. Look the price information in online registration form, in section F (participation fee, condition and rules).
The participation fee includes:
– all concerts
– all workshops
– hotel accommodation from May 12 to May 16, 2021 (4 nights)
– breakfast at the hotel
– opening and closing ceremonies both with dinner buffet (13 and 15 May)
– lunch for 13-15 May 2021
– local transportation during the festival
– airport transfers from Sofia Airport to Plovdiv and back
The participation fee does not include:
– orchestra`s own travel costs to and from Plovdiv (travelling by own bus) or Sofia airport (travelling by plane)
– dinner on 12 and 14 May and lunches on the days of arrival (12 May) and departure (16 May)
– instrument rental (where needed)
– personal costs
All orchestras attending the festival are expected to bring their own instruments. The festival will be able to provide instruments for hire, instruments that are difficult or expensive to transport. Double bass, timpani, percussion and possibly other special instruments can be made available for the fee in limited number on site. The price for rent of instruments will be announced later.