The European Orchestra Festival is open to orchestras that are member of the European Orchestra Federation (EOFed), as well as orchestras that are member of a national orchestra association that is a member of the EOFed. If you are unsure whether your orchestra is a member, consult the website, or send us a mail.
The application form is now open: direct link here: goo.gl/J5AdEX
After the application form has been filled out, please remember to send in the orchestra list, found here in Excel and CSV formats:
The price for attending the festival is € 395 per person. There is an additional fee of € 100 for those who require a single room.
If your orchestra arrange your own accommodation, there is a 50% reduction in the festival fee, resulting in € 195 per person.
The standard festival fee of € 395 per person will cover:
– all concerts
– all workshops
– opening and closing ceremonies
– reception from the City of Bergen
– local transportation
– hotel accommodation in double room from May 9 to May 13, 2018 (4 nights)
– breakfast at the hotel
All participating orchestras will have to provide:
– planning, execution and payment of their own travel costs to Bergen, Norway
– all meals (except breakfast if you stay at the hotels provided)
– instrument rental (where needed)
– personal costs